As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Care Olive and Tea Tree Oil Co-Wash
As I Am offers a range of products dedicated to frizzy and curly hair that meet these specific problems:
- Dry scalp
- Itchy scalp
- Dehydrated hair
Because theOlive & Tea Tree Oil CoWashis composed of natural ingredients known for their moisturizing and soothing properties:
- Aloe Vera: keeps hair hydrated and soothes irritated scalps
- Olive Oil: nourishes and strengthens the hair while soothing the scalp
- Tea Tree Oil: known for its purifying and toning effects
- Coconut oil: rich in lauric acid, it helps the hair maintain an optimal level of hydration
The co-wash technique is ideal for washing dry hair and irritated scalps. Much softer than a classic shampoo, this co-wash for frizzy and curly hair removes impurities while preserving the oils necessary for the proper balance of the epidermis and hair. The dandruff gradually disappears and the irritations are soothed. Your hair is shiny, light, ready for a moisturizing conditioner.
Suitable for frizzy, curly and curly hair.
How to enjoy its benefits?
LeOlive & Tea Tree Oil CoWash by As I Am is a cream with a melting texture.
- Apply it from root to tip.
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips to remove impurities and dandruff.
- Detangle with a wide-tooth comb.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phytosterols, Quaternium-18, Mentha Piperita ( Peppermint) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Caprylic Acid, Quaternium-80, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance / Perfume, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Chloride, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Piroctone Olamine, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-37, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lilial, Linalool