As I Am - Dry & Itchy Cowash Anti-Dandruff "Olive & Tea Tree" - 454g
Suitable for frizzy, curly and curly hair.
As I Am offers a range of products dedicated to frizzy and curly hair that meet these specific problems:
- Dry scalp
- Itchy scalp
- Dehydrated hair
Because theOlive & Tea Tree Oil CoWashis composed of natural ingredients known for their moisturizing and soothing properties:
- Aloe Vera: keeps hair hydrated and soothes irritated scalps
- Olive Oil: nourishes and strengthens the hair while soothing the scalp
- Tea Tree Oil: known for its purifying and toning effects
- Coconut oil: rich in lauric acid, it helps the hair maintain an optimal level of hydration
How to enjoy its benefits?
LeAs I Am Olive & Tea Tree Oil CoWash is a cream with a melting texture.
- Apply it from root to tip.
- Massage the scalp with your fingertips to remove impurities and dandruff.
- Detangle with a wide-tooth comb.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phytosterols, Quaternium-18, Mentha Piperita ( Peppermint) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Caprylic Acid, Quaternium-80, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance / Perfume, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Chloride, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Piroctone Olamine, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-37, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Lilial, Linalool
Our team strives every day to ensure the accuracy of the images and information about our products. Some manufacturing changes to the packaging and / or ingredients may be pending update. Some items may be sent to you with old or new packaging, this does not change the conformity of the product.
Ethni Beauty Market advises you to carefully read the labels, warnings and other directions of all products before use.