Stimulate blood circulation and promote skin detoxification processes with Dr. Hauschka's Steam Bath for the Face. Used before applying the Purifying Mask, it opens the pores and softens blackheads and impurities, helping to soothe sensitive skin.
Plant extracts of nasturtium, daisy and witch hazel combine with moist heat to activate the natural cleansing process to disinfect and soothe the skin. These nourishing extracts open clogged pores and visibly reduce redness. Used according to the instructions, Dr. Hauschka's Steam Bath for the Face lasts about 2 months.
- Problem skin should be treated with steam once a week; other skin problems should be treated once a month.
- Fill a bowl with hot water. Depending on the size of the bowl, add up to 2 tablespoons of Steam Bath for the Face. If you use a facial sauna, just add a teaspoon of the product to the water.
- Apply the Eye Contour Balm on your eyelids and the Lip Balm on your lips, which will protect sensitive skin around these areas.
- Lean over the bowl and cover your head with a towel.
- Expose your face to steam for only five minutes the first time you use the Facial Steam Bath, but this can be extended gradually up to ten minutes. Very sensitive skin should not be exposed for more than five minutes.
- Immediately after exposing your face to steam, apply the Purifying Mask previously prepared on damp skin.