Out of stock
1. Carefully remove the false eyelashes from their base.
2. If they are too long for your eye size, cut them slightly at the outer corner.
3. Apply the glue on the base of the false eyelashes, emphasize the internal and external corners.
4. Wait a few seconds, the glue dries, thickens and allows better adhesion to the eyelid.
5. Glue the false eyelashes on the base of your natural eyelashes, from the center to the outer corners of your eyes.
6. If desired, apply mascara to thoroughly blend the lashes.
How to remove false eyelashes?
1. Apply NEICHA lash remover to the base of your lashes using a cotton swab.
2. Carefully remove the false eyelashes, starting at the outer edge.
3. Remove the excess glue from the strip of false lashes.
4. Store the false eyelashes in their case.
Be the first person to ask a question about it.