Free deliveries from €59 via Mondial Relay* ❤ 3 deliveries per week

0

Your cart is empty

EBM12322

Garnier - Skin Active - Comforting vegetable cleansing milk with flower honey 96% natural ingredients - 200ml

Garnier - Skin active - Comforting vegetable cleansing milk with flower honey 96% natural ingredients - 200ml

Garnier SkinActive presents a new generation of cleanser formulated with 96% natural ingredients. It is enriched with Flower Honey, known to be a real reservoir of nutrients. This comforting vegetable cleansing milk is specially formulated for dry skin. It effectively removes make-up and impurities, for perfectly clean and comforted skin.

This formula contains 96% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% guarantee sensoriality and good conservation. Formula guaranteed without paraben, silicone and synthetic dye.

How to enjoy its benefits?

  • Remove makeup from your face using a cotton ball soaked in the product.

Ingredients:

AQUA / WATER, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, HONEY / HONEY, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES / C10-30 ALKYLENEL ACRYLER, ALKYLENE, BENZOLYLICOLYLER, BENZOLYLICOLYM, ACRYLATES / CXNUMX-XNUMX ALKYLENEL ACRYLER, BENZOLYLICOLYM, ACRYLERON, BENZOLYLICOLYM, ACRYLERON, BENZOLYLICOLYM, ACRYLERON, BENZOLIOLYLIC, BENZOLYLICOLY SALICYLATE, PERFUME / FRAGRANCE

some_text

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Any question ?

Be the first person to ask a question about it.

Ask us something here

Sign up to the newsletter