Free deliveries from € 49 * ❤ Support 7 days a week ❤ Covid: 7 deliveries per week

0

Your cart is empty

Sale

EBM12162

Garnier - Ultimate Blends- Papaya and Amla 3-in-1 vegan skin care mask 390ml

4 products in stock

description:


Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Papaya 3-in-1 Mask for Damaged Hair reduces the appearance of split ends.
* 98% ingredients of natural origin ** Biodegradable formula at 96% *** * Used without rinsing ** This means that it is composed of 98% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensures good conservation and sensoriality. *** According to OECD 301 tests or equivalent tests. A new way to nourish and revitalize hungry hair. 98% of natural origin, 100% vegan mixtures *, enriched with Super Food extracts, for Super Hair. Four hair masks for four unique hair types, three ways to use, but only one result: deliciously nourished and naturally beautiful hair. * Vegan formulas: no ingredient or by-product of animal origin. Discover the best blends: Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Coconut, Nourishing Banana and Shea, Smoothing Coconut and Macadamia and Repairing Papaya and Amla. Four delicious mixes with incredibly melting textures, instantly absorbed by the hair, without weighing down.
Vegan formula: No ingredients or by-products of animal origin. Dermatologically tested. Vegetal oils. Without silicones for a natural feeling. Without Parabens. Without artificial colors.
Conseils d'utilization:

3 ways to use Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Papaya 3-in-1 Mask for Damaged Hair:

1.As a conditioner: on wet hair, to detangle instantly and leave the hair beautifully healthy, as if it had been repaired, without weighing it down.
2. In mask: on wet hair, leave on for 3 minutes then rinse to leave the hair intensely nourished, as if it had been restored.
3. No rinsing: on damp or dry hair, apply a small amount on the lengths to reduce the appearance of split ends and leave the hair with an irresistible softness.

Ingredients:

Aqua / water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract, Hyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-caprylate / caprate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic / capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Caramellinalool, Geraniol wire C232329 / 1).

some_text

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Any question ?

Be the first person to ask a question about it.

Ask a question about

Sign up to the newsletter