Hesh - Mehandi powder 100g
Mehandi powder has been used over the centuries as an embellishing agent for hair, feet, palms. When Méhandi powder is applied to the soles of the feet, it helps soothe burning sensations. It helps beautify the hair from the first applications.
Thanks to its tanning and antiseptic properties, henna also has therapeutic properties. It has beneficial effects on yeast infections of the skin. It is also used in the treatment of psoriasis.
How to enjoy its benefits?
Per 100g of mehandi powder.
- 250 ml of hot water or black tea, hot red wine or hot coffee.
- Coffee or black tea intensifies the brown shade while red wine intensifies the red shade. The result of coloring with hot water is orange red.
- Then pour a cup with 250 ml of hot water into a bowl.
- Dilute the powder with hot water and mix with a wooden spoon until you get a paste that is not too thick or too liquid to facilitate the application of the preparation on your hair.
- then apply with a coloring brush or with your hands in case the paste is compact. Everything should now be kept warm.
- To avoid accidents by strewing batik-style stains on the towel, protect with a cellophane by placing it tightly on the hair.
- To keep your hair warm, wrap it around with a large towel.
- Leave on for 30 minutes to simply add a red shade to your natural color.
- Leave on for 1 hour for a more intense dye.
- Finally wash, rinse and dry your hair.
Ayurvedic product - not tested on animals